This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Star Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a DIY Christmas star wreath. This is a simple but elegant wreath made with white and silver accents on lamb's ear greenery on a grapevine wreath. It's beautiful for farmhouse themed decor. I used supplies from Dollar Tree to make it, so it's an inexpensive craft idea for Christmas or winter. Hang it on your door for Christmas, but it can be left up through the winter since it's not red and green."
Read Next15-Minute Golden Tinsel Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects