Driftwood Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make a rustic driftwood Christmas tree with this super easy, step by step tutorial."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 40 pieces of driftwood + a few extras
- 2 meter length of reinforcing rod
- 1 small nail
- 20cm wide slice of log
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Stacked Terra Cotta Pot Christmas Tree
- Pretty Pine Cone Tree Craft
- Glitter Newspaper Mini Christmas Tree
- Rag Ribbon Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Illuminated Christmas Trees
- Festive Folded Book Page Tree
- Vintage Teapot Christmas Tree
- High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration
- Christmas Clippings Tabletop Tree
- Mossy Tabletop Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects