Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you’re looking for a fun project that is quick to make, yet makes a fashion statement, look no further. Introducing the Buffalo Plaid Wristlet. Not too long ago, I stopped in my favorite coffee shop when inspiration struck! I saw a woman come in with a wristlet and I remembered everything I love about the lowly wristlet. It is small. It’s convenient. It says ‘I’m busy, I’m important, and I’m stylish’. And right then, I knew I was going to design a buffalo plaid wristlet and use amazing purse hardware. It’s what gives this wristlet her sassy edge, don’t you think? Let's spice up the winter wardrobe this year!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you've been saving thread spools forever and don't know how to use them up, try this recycled ornament craft! Using fun fabric… Continue reading: "Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects