Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you’re looking for a fun project that is quick to make, yet makes a fashion statement, look no further. Introducing the Buffalo Plaid Wristlet. Not too long ago, I stopped in my favorite coffee shop when inspiration struck! I saw a woman come in with a wristlet and I remembered everything I love about the lowly wristlet. It is small. It’s convenient. It says ‘I’m busy, I’m important, and I’m stylish’. And right then, I knew I was going to design a buffalo plaid wristlet and use amazing purse hardware. It’s what gives this wristlet her sassy edge, don’t you think? Let's spice up the winter wardrobe this year!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
- Simple Cashmere Mittens
- Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft
- Pretty Poinsettia Headband
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas free eBook
- Always in Season Poinsettia Tee
- Twenty Minute Headband
- Wintery Crochet Snowflake Scarf
- Snowflake Hostess Apron Pattern
- Refashioned Ruffle Headband
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects