This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My grandmother loved to make slippers for everyone for a least a decade. She inspired me and I thought I’d try my hand at designing crochet slippers that are a little more up to date. I love rich colors and the little wood bead in the center of the flower just makes me smile. They are also super quick to make. These slippers will fit a size 8-9 women’s size. If you need them smaller or larger, just adjust the number of rows or adjust your hook size up or down."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
About to throw out your empty toilet paper rolls? Stop! Instead of throwing them away, use them to create this Toilet Paper Roller… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament"
- Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
- How to Make an Ugly Sweater
- Chunky Santa Pixie Bonnet Christmas Baby Children Hat
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas free eBook
- Santa Double Pompom Chunky Christmas Hat Toque
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Santa Pixie Bonnet Christmas Baby Children Hat
- Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects