This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Santa Belt Hat Christmas Toque Baby Children Women
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Our Santa belt Christmas hat knitting pattern is a fun knitting project for the upcoming Christmas season. The hat is knit in the round and then the gold accent belt color is added after using the duplicate stitch technique. This makes the belt "pop" and show up nicely. These make adorable matching sets for siblings or for the whole family. Sizes: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 1-3 Years, 4-12 Years, Women. Yarn: Lion Brand - Wool Ease Thick & Quick. "
Read NextCute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects