Angel Baby Rattle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Of course, your baby is an angel! Crochet a baby rattle that is suitable for the new angel in your family. Simple pattern that works up quickly in one evening. Very versatile pattern. I used cotton yarn for the pattern, but polyester could be used also. You can use an empty pill bottle to make the rattle or buy a rattle insert or even make them with a squeaker for a dog toy. Makes a great baby shower gift. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately 8 " tall. "
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Cotton stuffing
- Rattle insert
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects