This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Angel Baby Rattle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Of course, your baby is an angel! Crochet a baby rattle that is suitable for the new angel in your family. Simple pattern that works up quickly in one evening. Very versatile pattern. I used cotton yarn for the pattern, but polyester could be used also. You can use an empty pill bottle to make the rattle or buy a rattle insert or even make them with a squeaker for a dog toy. Makes a great baby shower gift. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately 8 " tall. "
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Cotton stuffing
- Rattle insert
Read NextPretty Paperclip Angel DIY Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects