- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
This Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft is an easy-to-create and beautiful project to work on when you're feeling the holiday spirit. You can simply display this as mantel piece decoration, or place it on your tree. Christmas ornament ideas can seem complicated or tough to complete, but this project takes just minutes and requires only two supplies. If you can't find agate, you can simply substitute it for another kind of rock or place beads inside the ornament.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Agate rocks or beads
Carefully remove the top of the ornament.
Fill it with the rocks or beads.
Glue to top.
Read NextVintage Mexican Homemade Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 29, 2017
I have done this before but filled it something light weight. If you are going to use rocks or stones, I would suggest a small clear ornament. Otherwise it would be too heavy. It is a good idea and does make for an unusual ornament. I have sold some of them as well at a craft show. I am always looking for different ornaments for my own tree and this will be fun to do.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
- Vintage Mexican Homemade Ornaments
- Glamorous DIY Glass Ball Ornaments
- 1960s Sewing Christmas Ornaments
- Floating Beads Ornament
- Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments
- Vintage-Inspired Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Popcorn Ball Ornaments
- Enchanting Snow Ornaments
- Stunning Stenciled Glass Ornaments
- Unexpectedly Easy Glitter DIY Ornaments
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects