Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
This Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft is an easy-to-create and beautiful project to work on when you're feeling the holiday spirit. You can simply display this as mantel piece decoration, or place it on your tree. Christmas ornament ideas can seem complicated or tough to complete, but this project takes just minutes and requires only two supplies. If you can't find agate, you can simply substitute it for another kind of rock or place beads inside the ornament.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Agate rocks or beads
Carefully remove the top of the ornament.
Fill it with the rocks or beads.
Glue to top.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornaments are the perfect way to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas tree this year. Using a variety of… Continue reading: "Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament"
- Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments
- Mod 60s Inspired DIY Ornaments
- Vintage Mexican Homemade Ornaments
- 1960s Sewing Christmas Ornaments
- "Faith" Awareness Ornament
- Affordable Gold Dipped Ornaments
- Glamorous DIY Glass Ball Ornaments
- No Sew Quilted Star Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Brightly Beaded Ball Ornament
- Fabric Ornament Balls
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects