Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
This Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft is an easy-to-create and beautiful project to work on when you're feeling the holiday spirit. You can simply display this as mantel piece decoration, or place it on your tree. Christmas ornament ideas can seem complicated or tough to complete, but this project takes just minutes and requires only two supplies. If you can't find agate, you can simply substitute it for another kind of rock or place beads inside the ornament.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Agate rocks or beads
Carefully remove the top of the ornament.
Fill it with the rocks or beads.
Glue to top.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Snow-girl Free Standing Figure
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects