Christmas Pop Up Card
Add a little fun to your Christmas card making. A Christmas Pop Up Card from Carlene Eshelman is a fun and unexpected alternative to traditional holiday paper crafts. Be sure to personalize the front of your card and include a special message inside.
- Completed card front
- 5-1/2” X 10” cardstock
- 2-1/2” X 3” cardstock
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Take 5-1/2” X 10” cardstock and fold in half. This will be your card insert.
- Fold 2-1/2” X 3” cardstock in half.
- Match and center 2 1/2” X 3” cardstock to center fold of 5-1/2” X 10” cardstock.
- Hold flat, and trace vertical edges of smaller cardstock piece.
- Place card insert onto cutting mat.
- With craft knife, cut the two vertical pencil lines.
- Hold insert in your hands, and gently push up the center where you cut.
- Fold cut area down and crease. It should pop out.
- Attach a sentiment, or embellishment to the front of the pop out area.
- Embellish insert as desired.
- Adhere insert to completed card front.
How to Make a Christmas Pop Up Card:
Read NextTeddy Bear Santa Card