This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tree Card Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Christmas is a time for giving, and what better way to show someone you care than by making them a card with your own two hands? This Christmas tree card craft is the perfect way to make a personal and unique holiday greeting. Not only will your kids have fun making it, but they'll also be developing important fine motor skills. Just follow the simple instructions below and soon you'll be marveling at your little ones' handiwork. And who knows, maybe you'll even enjoy it so much that you'll want to make one for yourself!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextMerry Christmas Angel Christmas Card
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects