This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each and every year, I send cards to my family and friends to wish them a happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas. I’ve always wanted to make my own cards and finally took the plunge this year. With the help of some great products from Stampin’ Up! I love that I was able to make a unique design for each card and they turned out just adorable! Start off by deciding which papers you want to use and where, then cut them to size, smother the back with a glue stick and glue it into the desired place on your card. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Japanese Inspired Cards and Envelopes
- Christmas Card Note Pads Tutorial
- Reusable Upcycled Fabric Christmas Cards
- 3D Pop Up Tree Card
- Little Angel Card
- Stash Busting Christmas Card
- Homemade Photo Ornament From Christmas Cards
- Holiday Coloring Cards - Free Printables
- Merry Christmas Angel Christmas Card
- Embossed Christmas Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects