Elsa DIY Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Elsa card is sure to melt the hearts of fans of the movie Frozen. Shimmer and sparkle and a touch of Disney magic."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Review
- AllFreeChristmasCrafts Reviews and Giveaways
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- 49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
- 13 Ways To Recycle Christmas Cards
- Duck Brand
- Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
- Snowglobe Photo Ornament DIY Tutorial
- Fabric Newsletter Ornaments
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments