Embossed Christmas Cards
This year, make your own homemade Christmas cards and share the holiday spirit with all of your loved ones. Make professional-quality Embossed Christmas Cards from Carlene Eshelman using dies, folders and cutting machines. You'll never buy a greeting card again!
- Big Shot die cutting machine
- 4-1/4”x 6” chipboard
- Tim Holtz mini cabinet die
- 4-1/4” x 6” red scrapbook paper
- Embossing folder
- Die cut the mini cabinet die using the chipboard piece.
- Keep the outer piece of the chipboard, and place on table.
- Place glue dots at each corner.
- Place embossing folder so raised part faces up.
- Place red paper into embossing folder flaps. Close flaps. This is your sandwich #1
- For big shot sandwich-use multi-purpose platform, tab 1, place sandwich #1 on top of multi-purpose platform. Use one clear cutting pads, and place on top of sandwich #1.
- Place into your big shot to emboss.
- Use embossed piece as desired. You can stamp an image directly into the center of your embossed paper as an option.
How to Make Embossed Christmas Cards:
Read NextMerry Christmas Angel Christmas Card