Snow Globe Christmas Card From A Recycled Jar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To celebrate Christmas, I am sharing the quick and easy steps on how to make an unconventional Snow Globe Christmas Card from a Recycled Jar featuring Dual Brush Pens and Adhesives from Tombow USA! As you all know, I am not a traditional paper crafter. I like to take card making and scrapbook supplies and turn them into something entirely different. Once you give this Snow Globe Christmas Card, it can be hung on the Christmas Tree and becomes a dated keepsake ornament – a card and a gift in one!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burlap Christmas Wreath DIY
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects