This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Snow Globe Christmas Card From A Recycled Jar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To celebrate Christmas, I am sharing the quick and easy steps on how to make an unconventional Snow Globe Christmas Card from a Recycled Jar featuring Dual Brush Pens and Adhesives from Tombow USA! As you all know, I am not a traditional paper crafter. I like to take card making and scrapbook supplies and turn them into something entirely different. Once you give this Snow Globe Christmas Card, it can be hung on the Christmas Tree and becomes a dated keepsake ornament – a card and a gift in one!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read Next3D Pop Up Tree Card
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects