Santa Pup Treat Jar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"During the holidays and all throughout the year, I love creating crafts that show my love for my sweet fur baby Tucker. This holiday, I made a Santa Pup Treat Jar that I am using to house his new favorite holiday snack – BLUE Santa Snacks® ! This holiday treat jar is so easy to make and is super versatile meaning that you can switch out the hat and bottom all throughout the year to make it match whatever holiday season you are celebrating. For us, since it is the Christmas season, I wanted it to look like a Santa Pup."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- Santa in Chimney Clay Pot Place Setting
- DIY Terra Cotta Gingerbread Man
- Plastic Spoon Snowman Pot Decoration
- Christmas Nutcracker Clay Pot Ornament
- Vintage Clay Pot Snowman DIY Ornaments
- Apple a Day Teacher Gift Idea
- Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament
- 11 Pot Painting Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Clay Pot Nativity
- Christmas Clay Pot Snowman
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects