Ann Martin enjoys inspiring others to look at paper in a new light. Via her blog All Things Paper she introduces a variety of paper creatives from around the world and shares paper craft tutorials for making stylish, yet useful items. She especially loves quilling and creates durable paper jewelry using rolled and folded strips of paper.
Paper jewelry, home decor, fashion accessories, and correspondence are featured in her book All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers.
Ann's newest book,The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry, includes step-by-step instructions for making twenty contemporary necklace and earring designs.
- All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry: Techniques & Projects for Metallic Earrings & Pendants
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Crepe Paper Floral Christmas Wreath
- Delicate Quilled Snowflakes
- Easy Pocket Card Holders with Glitter Paper
- Folded Paper Ornament or Necklace Pendant
- Layered Circles Paper Ornament
- Paper Bell Ornament
- Quilled Poinsettia Card
- Quilled Snowflake Patterns
- Quilled Snowflake Pattern and Christmas Ornaments
- Rolled Book Page Wreath
- Silver and Gold Ornament
- Silver, White and Gold Christmas Card
- Simple, Customizable Ornament Cutout Cards
- Spiral Rose Book Page Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Tree Star
Read NextAmanda Formaro