We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I started sewing and crafting over 25 years ago, and it has always been a love of mine. I was making samplers and sewing my own clothes in high school, though some of those projects make me cringe. Between moves, children, and jobs, I took a break from crafting for a while.
We moved to Carlsbad, California six years ago and after settling in, I found myself crafting and sewing more and more. I wanted to learn and try new things. I started Flamingo Toes as a way to keep track of all my adventures, and I have found a love for blogging that I never expected. I didn't start out planning on any one particular niche, but I find myself focusing more and more on sewing, embroidery, and jewelry making. I have learned new things and I am constantly challenged and inspired by my readers and the other great blogs out there.
I've continued my adventure by opening an Etsy shop, I'm looking forward to building it this year.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Candy Cane Kitchen Sign
- Christmas Candy Jar Labels
- Poinsettia Placemats and Napkins
- Colorful Retro Christmas Dishtowels
- Anthro Penmanship Gift Tags
- Santa Countdown Calendar
- A Christmas Story DIY Embroidery Hoop Ornament
Read NextSherri Osborn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects