We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Dana Willard is author of the DIY sewing and design blog: MADE. Her designs are simple and modern and alive with creative color. Detailed step-by-step tutorials and stunning photography make her site a daily blog stop for readers worldwide. Head over and enjoy the eye candy for yourself.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Super Snowflakes
- Easy Christmas Pillows
- Super Easy Candy Cane Garland
- Upcycled Sweater Stockings
- Christmas Pillowcases
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burly Spun Yarn
- Spring Terrarium Ornaments
- 11 Old-Fashioned Knit Christmas Stockings
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- 17 Paper Ornaments For Christmas
- Semi-Precious Tosh DK Yarn Subscription
- A Vintage Christmas: 15 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 21 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat
- LePlume Brush Lettering Markers Review