Mary Kathryn Vaughn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mary Kathryn teaches crochet and looming at Michael's Arts and Crafts where she gets to embrace her creativity and play with new yarns as soon as they come in. She loves designing crochet projects for people who want Chiq things on a budget. Being a newly single mom of 2 she makes the most of her crafts skills to still look fabulous on a budget. She learned how to crochet from patterns and video hosts online and is excited to be able to give back and help others learn this art form.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Advent Crochet Candle
- Cross Tapestry Crochet Square
- Glittery Crochet Christmas Scarf
- Yarn Christmas Tree
- Lacy Berry Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make these pillow slipcovers out of Christmas tea towels. It takes too much space to store Christmas pillows, but it takes very… Continue reading: "Christmas Tea Towel Pillow Covers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects