Paula Gaumer Tooke
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Hi to all of you crafty people out there on the World Wide Web. My name is Paula Gaumer Tooke. I hate using my maiden name as part of my name, but I married late in life and most people know me by my maiden name. Or, they know me as The Fur~Babies Momma, thanks to my multiple “fur~children.”
But, enough formality . . . I am a SAHMOFB. If you have never seen that, it means I am a Stay At Home Mom of Fur~Babies. But, that has only been since 2006 when I retired after 34 years of teaching Middle School students. Yes, pick yourself off the floor. . I am one of those teachers who love Middle School . . . well, I loved 6th graders and if I wanted to teach them, I had to take the whole middle school age group.
I have been crocheting for over 51 years. Granted, for quite a few of the early years all I could do was make a chain, but when I decided to go to college, I wanted a ripple blanket and thus, I learned to make a chain into a useful afghan. And from there, I was in love with the art.
While I was teaching, my crocheting was on the back burner . . . I made and designed Cross Stitch instead. But, the summer I retired I was sent invitations to 5, count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE Baby Showers and they all were people for which I wanted to make something special. So, out came the hooks and yarn and my hands have been busy ever since.
Now, designs just “POP” into my mind and I try to interpret them into workable designs . . . some work and some get put in, what Dad called, “File 13.” Hopefully, you will enjoy the designs I have that I have added to All Free Christmas Crafts.
Please join me at my Crochet and Cross Stitch Pattern blog, The Fur~Babies Momma. Anyone with, or without, fur all over their clothes is welcome!
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned… Continue reading: "Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament Pattern
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Free Letter To Santa Printable
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects