We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I've been sewing and crafting for as long as I can remember. If there's a technique I haven't tried, it's probably on my wish list. At my blog, Crafty Staci, I share beginner-friendly craft and sewing tutorials, simple recipes, links to fun things I find elsewhere and my successful, and sometimes not-so-successful, attempts at expressing my own creativity. I find that people who haven't tried it before are occasionally hesitant to take that first step into making things. I try to guide and inspire them to jump in and not be afraid to make mistakes along the way. I hope to encourage others to create and keep handmade alive and well.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Creamer Bottle Snowman
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Felt and Wire Angel
- Festive Etched Glass Jar
- Illuminated Christmas Trees
- Lined Christmas Stockings
- Not Just Cookie-Cutter Ornaments
- Passport Wallet
- Splendid Spool and Buttons Garland
- Superhero Luggage Tags
- To Go Cup Mug Mat
- Travel Curling Iron Pouch
- Zig Zag Stitched Thank You Cards
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects