Bitten Gingerbread Man Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You know that person on your list, the one with a sense of humor that’s just a little darker than the rest? They need this bitten gingerbread man ornament! Or maybe he should be on your own tree? This ornament is easy to make using felt, and glue can be substituted for some of the sewing if time is short. Decorate it with buttons and a bit of ric rac like this one or use your imagination!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
- Glitter Dinosaur Ornaments
- Mixed Media Heart Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects