Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These Champagne and wine cork Christmas ornaments are the perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your circle of friends. They are easy to make and cost virtually nothing — and don't worry, you don't have to drink that much wine to make one! I share with you how to find corks for free or almost free. Wrap them around the neck of a wine bottle and you've got a fantastic hostess gift for all of your holiday parties."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Scrap Wood Christmas Tree
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- Recycled Wrapping Paper Christmas Tree
- Felt Shooting Star Tree Topper
- Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Easy To Make Pipe Cleaner Christmas Ornaments
- Deliciously Festive Candy Christmas Trees
- Gift Wrapped Christmas Trees
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects