How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make Music Paper Christmas Tree To begin you need a cone shape base. We made our cones out of old Christmas cardboard gift boxes. That type of card board is stiff but also flexible. No need to go buy a piece of poster board, we are being “green” aren’t we? Cut off the the folded up edges of the cardboard box so you have one large flat piece. Then simply roll it into a cone shape and tape or staple it together."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Vintage Music Paper
- Hot Glue
- Tape or Stapler
Create a cardboard cone shape for base.
Tape or staple the cone shape together.
Cut music paper in half.
Take each half and roll into a cone shape.
Tape the paper cone closed.
Hot glue each rolled music paper to the base. Starting at the bottom. Hot glue them all around the base and then add another layer and repeat until you reach the top.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects