Simple Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A simple and effective Christmas wreath which you can make in an hour. All you need to make it is a little bit of patience, some glue, a pair of scissors, and a wreath base, some pine and holly branches, few small pine cones, some black string, and a few decorative pins with golden heads. Enjoy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- A wreath base.
- Pine branches.
- Holly branches.
- Pine cones.
- Black string.
- A few decorative pins with golden heads
- A hot glue gun.
- A pair of scissors.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kai Scissors
- 14 Christmas Coloring Pages for Adults
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Rustic Wood Snowman Head
- Handmade Paper Gift Boxes
- Patons Alpaca Yarn
- Lighted Wooden Snowman Decoration
- StarPack Ultimate Silicone Baking Utensil Set
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects