Simple Christmas Wreath
By: Iwona Bristow from toothlessknitter.blogspot.fr
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A simple and effective Christmas wreath which you can make in an hour. All you need to make it is a little bit of patience, some glue, a pair of scissors, and a wreath base, some pine and holly branches, few small pine cones, some black string, and a few decorative pins with golden heads. Enjoy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- A wreath base.
- Pine branches.
- Holly branches.
- Pine cones.
- Black string.
- A few decorative pins with golden heads
- A hot glue gun.
- A pair of scissors.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Super Cute Snowman DIY Wreath
- Willow House Inspired Cross Wreath
- Bead Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- Charming Sock Reindeer Wreath
- Candy Cane DIY Christmas Wreath
- Light Up Frosted Glass Ball Wreath
- Breathtaking Poinsettia Wreath
- Festive Sweater Rose Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Review
- AllFreeChristmasCrafts Reviews and Giveaways
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- 49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
- 13 Ways To Recycle Christmas Cards
- Duck Brand
- Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
- Snowglobe Photo Ornament DIY Tutorial
- Fabric Newsletter Ornaments
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments