Simple Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A simple and effective Christmas wreath which you can make in an hour. All you need to make it is a little bit of patience, some glue, a pair of scissors, and a wreath base, some pine and holly branches, few small pine cones, some black string, and a few decorative pins with golden heads. Enjoy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- A wreath base.
- Pine branches.
- Holly branches.
- Pine cones.
- Black string.
- A few decorative pins with golden heads
- A hot glue gun.
- A pair of scissors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects