We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each year my mom would put our presents under the tree in Santa sacks. We knew exactly where our presents were on Christmas morning. I decided to continue the tradition this year by making Santa sacks for my sons' presents. I share the easy steps in this tutorial so that you can make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Christmas Light DIY Gift Boxes
- Christmas Keepsake Gift Boxes
- Paper Gingerbread House Candy Box
- DIY Christmas Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Gingerbread House Treat Boxes
- DIY Gift Card Holders with Free Printable Labels
- Glittery Tree DIY Treat Boxes
- DIY Festive Treat Bag
- Craft Paper and Boxwood Wreath Wrapping Paper
- Happy Holidays Beer 6 Pack Design
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects