We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each year my mom would put our presents under the tree in Santa sacks. We knew exactly where our presents were on Christmas morning. I decided to continue the tradition this year by making Santa sacks for my sons' presents. I share the easy steps in this tutorial so that you can make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- DIY Festive Treat Bag
- Paper Gingerbread House Candy Box
- Star of Light Christmas DIY Gift Box
- Free Printable Gingerbread House Treat Boxes
- Sewing Pattern Gift Wrap Idea
- DIY Christmas Gift Boxes
- DIY Gift Card Holders with Free Printable Labels
- Classic Card Gift Box
- Festive Recipe Box
- Peppermint Twist Box
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects