We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each year my mom would put our presents under the tree in Santa sacks. We knew exactly where our presents were on Christmas morning. I decided to continue the tradition this year by making Santa sacks for my sons' presents. I share the easy steps in this tutorial so that you can make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextChristmas Keepsake Gift Boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add a little Christmas sparkle to your outfit this December, then take a look at this Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas… Continue reading: "Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects