This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Moose Bitty Bumble
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"When my son was a preschooler, he loved to carry around little action figures he called his “guys”. The memory of his chubby warm hand with a death grip on a “guy” just makes me smile. Today, I’d like you to meet this Crochet Moose! The crochet moose is the 2nd in a series I’m calling Bitty Bumbles. Bitty Bumbles are small amigurumi (or stuffed toys). In fact, the Bitty Bumbles remind me a bit of the “guys” of my son’s childhood. The “guys” and my little guy had all kinds of adventures together. And maybe a Bitty Bumble like this cute moose could be a guy for your little one."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects