- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
50-Cent Ornament Art
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
No need to drop your hard-earned cash on Christmas crafts. Make 50-Cent Ornament Art - it's a cheap and easy way to celebrate the season. This dollar store craft saves money, is easy to assemble, and is sure to give your home the most festive feel of the season. This is a great idea for Christmas but can work for some other holidays as well. Just get creative with your frame, paper, and featured element. You can make this DIY Christmas decor for your mantel, wall, or table.
You love the winter wonderland brought on by the changing seasons, but it's not long before you begin to miss the vibrance of nature during the warmer seasons. The cure to this seasonal struggle? These 20 Natural Christmas Decoration Ideas
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Read NextUpcycled Thread Spool Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 26, 2018
I can't believe how cheap this craft is to make. Did you really only spend 50 cents? I can think of so many people I could give this cute reindeer photo to during the holidays. I know that I want to surprise my guests at the party this year, so this would work as a host gift or as a present for Secret Santa ideas too. I love it!
bobbylonardo 50143 99
Aug 18, 2013
I made this last year and found that the hot glue didn't hold. (It popped right off the glass after a couple of days). I ended up using several 1/2 inch glue dots and they're still holding! It's really a very cute decoration. :)
Aug 19, 2012
This is really clever.....love it. And it looks expensive. Hopefully I will have time to make some as gifts. Have so many projects waiting......
Dec 05, 2011
@alicat2010 6356335, Please click on the link above that says "click here for project instructions." You will then be directed to the original designer's blog, where she describes the steps she took to make this. --editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Dec 04, 2011
next time can you put how to make it. plzz
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
Give your home decor a funky upgrade this season with these Chicken Wire Christmas Trees. Learn how to make a tree out of chicken wire… Continue reading: "Chicken Wire Christmas Trees"
- Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament
- Vintage Crate Ornament Display
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- Junk Mail Paper Snowflakes
- Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
- Junk Mail Christmas Ornaments
- Stenciled T-Shirt Sleeve Pouches Recycled Christmas Craft
- Fan Blade Christmas Sign
- 50-Cent Ornament Art
- Silver Platter Advent Calendar
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects