50-Cent Ornament Art
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
No need to drop your hard-earned cash on Christmas crafts. Make 50-Cent Ornament Art - it's a cheap and easy way to celebrate the season. This dollar store craft saves money, is easy to assemble, and is sure to give your home the most festive feel of the season. This is a great idea for Christmas but can work for some other holidays as well. Just get creative with your frame, paper, and featured element. You can make this DIY Christmas decor for your mantel, wall, or table.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
If you like this budget-friendly craft, you will love the ideas found in 34 Cheap Creative Christmas Gifts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
Wax Dipped Pine Cone Ornaments
60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
Night Sky in a Bottle
Snowballs from Bedspreads
12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
Once Upon a Star Ornament
5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects