50-Cent Ornament Art
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
No need to drop your hard-earned cash on Christmas crafts. Make 50-Cent Ornament Art - it's a cheap and easy way to celebrate the season. This dollar store craft saves money, is easy to assemble, and is sure to give your home the most festive feel of the season. This is a great idea for Christmas but can work for some other holidays as well. Just get creative with your frame, paper, and featured element. You can make this DIY Christmas decor for your mantel, wall, or table.
You love the winter wonderland brought on by the changing seasons, but it's not long before you begin to miss the vibrance of nature during the warmer seasons. The cure to this seasonal struggle? These 20 Natural Christmas Decoration Ideas
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- 50-Cent Ornament Art
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- Recyled Christmas Flower Box
- Magic Snowflake Candle Holders
- Scrap Material Christmas Crafts
- Baby Food Jar Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects