Recyled Christmas Flower Box
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Recycle cereal boxes into a decorative table centerpiece! Cover boxes with holiday scrapbook paper for beautiful floral decorations!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Cereal boxes
- Scrapbook Paper
These are beautiful on your table or add a long ribbon to the back and hang them on your front door!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Recycled Tin Can Snowmen
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
- Recycled Mitten Snow People Craft
- Recycled Waterless Snowglobes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects