This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Christmas Card Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Every year before Christmas we receive lovely cards and it always seems such a shame to throw any of them away when the holidays are over. So we keep them. This idea gives some of those cards a new purpose. You can make cute little triangle box ornaments with them to hang on the tree. A template plus an illustrated step-by-step tutorial will show you how you can do so. The best cards for this project are ones that are vertical and have smaller motifs. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextSilver Platter Advent Calendar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Silver Platter Advent Calendar
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Christmas Candy Can
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments
- Reindeer Light Bulb Ornament
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- How to Upcycle Christmas Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects