Holiday Pine Cone Hanger
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Don’t you love pine cones? I am lucky to have a lot of pine trees on our property, so I used one large and two smaller ones to create a decorative pine cone hanger. This could hang on a front door, on a hall tree, from a hook on the fireplace or anywhere a bit of holiday cheer is needed. This step by step tutorial will help you turn your back yard pine cones and a bit of ribbon into a holiday decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- pine cones
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Snowman Light Bulb Ornament
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
- Super Simple Coffee Cardboard Recycled Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments
- Toilet Paper Roll and Cupcake Liner Flowers
- Rustic Winterscape Diorama
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects