Holiday Pine Cone Hanger
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Don’t you love pine cones? I am lucky to have a lot of pine trees on our property, so I used one large and two smaller ones to create a decorative pine cone hanger. This could hang on a front door, on a hall tree, from a hook on the fireplace or anywhere a bit of holiday cheer is needed. This step by step tutorial will help you turn your back yard pine cones and a bit of ribbon into a holiday decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- pine cones
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
Wax Dipped Pine Cone Ornaments
60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
Night Sky in a Bottle
Snowballs from Bedspreads
12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
Once Upon a Star Ornament
5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects