Holiday Pine Cone Hanger
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Don’t you love pine cones? I am lucky to have a lot of pine trees on our property, so I used one large and two smaller ones to create a decorative pine cone hanger. This could hang on a front door, on a hall tree, from a hook on the fireplace or anywhere a bit of holiday cheer is needed. This step by step tutorial will help you turn your back yard pine cones and a bit of ribbon into a holiday decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- pine cones
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
- Vintage Stash Can DIY Ornaments
- Recycled Champagne Cork Bear
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
- Junkmail Snowflake Luminaries
- Recycled Waterless Snowglobes
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- Sparkling Wine Bottle Craft
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects