Recycled Tin Can Snowmen
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Today I will show you how to make Recycled Tin Can Snowmen for Christmas with just a few simple supplies. My recycle bin is usually pretty empty because I am saving all the things that I could possibly upcycle into a craft project. I love to take items out of the trash and create fun, funky, and fabulous pieces of home decor, especially for holidays. I hope this recycled tin can snowmen will bring some festiveness to your holiday season and beyond!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- Simple Glitter Snow Globe
- Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
- Window Wonderland Homemade Snow Globes
- Reindeer Light Bulb Ornament
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects