DIY Christmas Candy Wrapper
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make an easy DIY Christmas Candy Wrapper in minutes and for pennies. They are a great stocking stuffer, party favor and table decoration. This craft is perfect for using up paper scraps. You can size the candy wrapper to fit any size candy bar or box of candy. This is an easy beginner's level craft and also makes a great kids' craft. It would work well as a Christmas party craft activity. This tutorial is easy to mass produce for gift giving. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- Personalized Santa Pup Ornament
- Diy Light Bulb Christmas Ornaments
- Santa Pup Treat Jar
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects