We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I made this beard last year for my husband, who was dressed up as Santa for the Christmas. This crochet Santa Beard is very easy to make, I finished it in one evening! For this project I was using a Loop Stitch technique. If you are not familiar with Loop Stitch, below you will find detailed instruction with plenty of photos. I hope you will have fun making this crochet Santa Beard! Size: This adult size Santa’s beard is about 8” long. You may also adapt the pattern to a smaller version by using thinner yarn, smaller size hook and working less rows."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects