This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create a sweet holiday card with a mix of paper crafting and hand embroidery! Use the free template to embroider a wreath on your card using green embroidery floss. It's easier than it looks! Then decorate the card with patterned paper, die cuts, stamps, or stickers to create a truly unique handmade card for the holidays. This card can be made as a flat card or folded card and fits a square envelope. Tutorial plus a free template available. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Japanese Inspired Cards and Envelopes
- Christmas Card Note Pads Tutorial
- Reusable Upcycled Fabric Christmas Cards
- 3D Pop Up Tree Card
- Little Angel Card
- Stash Busting Christmas Card
- Homemade Photo Ornament From Christmas Cards
- Holiday Coloring Cards - Free Printables
- Merry Christmas Angel Christmas Card
- Embossed Christmas Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects