Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create a sweet holiday card with a mix of paper crafting and hand embroidery! Use the free template to embroider a wreath on your card using green embroidery floss. It's easier than it looks! Then decorate the card with patterned paper, die cuts, stamps, or stickers to create a truly unique handmade card for the holidays. This card can be made as a flat card or folded card and fits a square envelope. Tutorial plus a free template available. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get these free printables that include two different iconic Christmas ornaments. These Santa and Nativity Printable Ornaments provide… Continue reading: "Santa and Nativity Printable Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects