Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create a sweet holiday card with a mix of paper crafting and hand embroidery! Use the free template to embroider a wreath on your card using green embroidery floss. It's easier than it looks! Then decorate the card with patterned paper, die cuts, stamps, or stickers to create a truly unique handmade card for the holidays. This card can be made as a flat card or folded card and fits a square envelope. Tutorial plus a free template available. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration is one of the easiest ways to prepare for the holiday season. Using just a few materials, you… Continue reading: "Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects