Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The Snowman Belly Flatware Holders are a fun addition to your holiday dinner parties! They work up quickly, so it's just as easy to make a set for 4 as it is 16! They are big enough to hold a standard fork, spoon, and knife. Set them beside the plate or on the plate for a beautiful table setting. They would also be great to sell at craft fairs! Also available are Santa, Elf, and Gingerbread versions. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner looks good enough to eat. This homemade banner is quick and easy, so you will have a DIY… Continue reading: "Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects