Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The Snowman Belly Flatware Holders are a fun addition to your holiday dinner parties! They work up quickly, so it's just as easy to make a set for 4 as it is 16! They are big enough to hold a standard fork, spoon, and knife. Set them beside the plate or on the plate for a beautiful table setting. They would also be great to sell at craft fairs! Also available are Santa, Elf, and Gingerbread versions. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects