Snowman Craft For Kids
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If your kids are so excited for winter to arrive, then we have the perfect project for them to make! This snowman headband craft will make them want to snuggle up by the fireplace and drink warm hot cocoa! All you need are a few supplies from the craft closet and you'll be ready to begin! Best of all, your kids will look even more adorable when they're wearing them! Supplies: Colored cardstock or construction paper Glue Scissors Tape or stapler Snowman template Time to create: 14 minutes "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects