This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Snowman Craft For Kids
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If your kids are so excited for winter to arrive, then we have the perfect project for them to make! This snowman headband craft will make them want to snuggle up by the fireplace and drink warm hot cocoa! All you need are a few supplies from the craft closet and you'll be ready to begin! Best of all, your kids will look even more adorable when they're wearing them! Supplies: Colored cardstock or construction paper Glue Scissors Tape or stapler Snowman template Time to create: 14 minutes "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextFestive Foam Cup Snowmen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin… Continue reading: "Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects