This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a snowman mason jar lid ornament. This is a cute way to reuse your used mason jar lids that can't be used for canning. This uses a mason jar lid and a ring to make a cute snowman Christmas ornament. This is an easy craft for kids to make, and it's perfect for classrooms, co ops, or scout troops since it's inexpensive to make. I also have some variations of things to add or change for more creative ideas."
Read NextFuzzy Fabric Snowman Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects