This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sparkly Snowman Christmas And Winter Decoration
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You gotta love snowmen! They are just too cute in any material you make them with. And for this craft idea, scrubby yarn was used. The yarn sparkles like the snow when the sun shines on it which makes it perfect for this little guy. The snowman is made within 30-45 minutes and requires no major skills to complete it. A little painting is necessary, a bit of wrapping and then gluing it all together. When finished, he will look adorable on a shelf, window sill, or the fireplace mantel."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextFuzzy Fabric Snowman Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects