Adrianna and Susan
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Crafterhours blog is by Adrianna and Susan. We met when we were both living overseas, and now Adrianna lives across a different sea and Susan is on the East Coast of the US. We each have daughters and love to sew and craft for them, for our homes, our friends, and ourselves. We are both addicted to coffee and have more sewing machines than can be considered reasonable by most folks. We love that, in the online craft world, we have a community of people who don't judge us for that. Creativity gives us a way to connect with each other, and also to get through some days that are otherwise filled with the mundane life tasks that aren't as exciting.
- Fancy Photo Hand Soap
- Your Very Own Santa Bag
- Delightfully Tacky Sequin Gift Wrap
- Glitter Monogram Ornament
Sewn Paper Photo Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Paper Bag Advent Calendar Diy
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Handprint Elf Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Printable Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects