We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I’m Haley Pierson-Cox, a crafty, granny glasses-wearing Brooklyn gal with a giant crush on all things DIY. I write The Zen of Making, a DIY blog featuring crafty tutorials, handmade geekery, vegan goodness, and all things domestic. (Okay, and a few cat photos.) I’m also a blogger at craftzine.com and a contributor to Craft Test Dummies, where I cover needle crafts, sewing, and yarn crafting.
As a kid, I made Rube Goldberg machines in my bedroom and filled notebooks with elaborate stories and drawings. Today, I’m a technical craft writing and tutorial-obsessed book nerd with a background in marketing who’s living--and loving--the DIY life. I spend my days making things and writing about the process, which is a pretty perfect job for a fidgety, obsessively organized kid with too much imagination who didn’t know she’d grow up to be a craft writer!
Things that I love: Sewing, crafting, DIY, crochet, embroidery, kitties, vegan goodness, my awesome husband, tutorials, right angles, beer.
Things that I could live without: Extraneous apostrophes, spiders.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
The Zen of Making Blog
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects