We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Jennifer Banyay enjoys sewing, crafting, and cooking between spending time with her husband and taking care of their two young boys. Her blog, Monkey See, Monkey Do is a place she shares many unique craft and sewing projects. Many of her projects can be completed with reclaimed materials, yielding a site full of tutorials for low-cost crafting and sewing.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- DIY Hat Tutorial
- Last Minute Felt Wreath Tutorial
- Scrappy Christmas Stocking
- Stenciled T-Shirt Sleeve Pouches
- Stocking Embellishments
- Toddler Winter Hat Tutorial
- Easy Layered Fleece Hat
- T-Shirt Yarn Woven Belt
- Stuffed Owls
- Stenciled Applique Sweatshirt Design
- Fire Truck Ornament
- Single Serving Hot Chocolate in a Jar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects