We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
My name is Michele Kovack. I am a 5th grade teacher by day, and a cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered project artist by night! I also use my Cricut for many of my projects. I work for some amazing companies who constantly push me outside my comfort zone! I hope you will pop on over to my blog, Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker!
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- A Frosty Christmas DIY Ornaments
- A Very Vintage Christmas Paper Ornament
- Jingle Bells
- Old Man Winter Jar Lid Ornament
- Vintage St. Nick Paper Ornament
Read NextKelly Marie Alvarez
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snowman Kitchen Towel
- Reindeer Kitchen Towel
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects