38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
These kids' Christmas crafts are not only simple but super fun!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Christmas is the perfect time of year to bring the family together for fun activities. This collection of 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids is a comprehensive list of projects for kids of all ages. We've rounded up the best Christmas craft ideas so you and your family can spend quality time together this holiday season.
Homemade Christmas decorations are a great way to add festive cheer throughout your home and make memories at the same time. Kids will love creating their own homemade Christmas ornaments, garlands, and wreaths. Display each of the pieces your child creates during this magical season. If children learn to love crafting at a young age, they are more likely to continue the tradition when they have children of their own.
This collection features really easy Christmas crafts for toddlers, fun and exciting ornament crafts for kids, and Christmas crafts for preschoolers. Gather up the little ones in your life to create projects you'll cherish forever.
Table of Contents
Preschool Christmas Crafts
Let preschoolers get in on the fun! These Christmas crafts for kids are perfect for young children. Crafting is a great excuse to get a little messy, and you can use these activities to introduce your little ones to the story of Christmas. Start a new crafting tradition this year and decorate your home with kid-approved artwork. Your little ones will be super excited to get into the spirit of Christmas by making crafts that range from Santa-inspired to snowmen that can place all around your home. That project they make to put on the refrigerator or the fireplace can be the best decoration of all.
- Christmas Handprint Crafts
If you're looking for a holiday project that checks all the right boxes, then these handprint crafts are just what you need.
- Printable Gingerbread House
When it comes to easy Christmas crafts, it doesn't get much better than this gingerbread house.
- Easy Glue Snowman
Are you looking for a delightful and thrifty Christmas ornament craft that you can make with the kids? Then this project is just what you need!
- Paper Plate Angel
Do you have a door in your home that could use some Christmas cheer? Then this project is exactly what you need!
- Finger Painted Gift Wrap
If you have small children and you're looking for a unique way to wrap gifts this year, try this homemade gift wrap.
- Adorable Christmas Dinosaur Cloche Scenes
Add a totally unexpected and whimiscal look to your holiday decorations with these cloche scenes!
- Felt Christmas Tree Preschool Craft
Sometimes art and craft ideas can be fun AND educational!
- Heavenly Upcycled Egg Carton Christmas Angels
If you'd like to add a divine look to your holiday decorations, then these angels need to be on your radar.
Christmas Craft Ideas for Toddlers
You don't have to come up with complicated Christmas crafts for toddlers to pass the time. Instead, use regular household items like paint sticks to create fun and inexpensive projects. Encourage your toddlers to show their creativity through embellishments like buttons, beads, and glitter. This year, it's okay to color outside the lines. With these awesome toddler Christmas crafts, they'll be using their imaginations to full capacity.
- Paper Bag Snowflakes
Are you looking for a fun kid-friendly Christmas decoration? Then you'll definitely want to check out these snowflakes!
- Christmas Bells Ribbon Rings
Get your kids excited for the upcoming holiday season with these Christmas bells!
- Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids
Learn a new crafting skill and bring these snowmen to life!
- Paint Stick Snowmen
Looking for free Christmas crafts to make with kids? Make snowmen with paint sticks!
- Quick and Easy DIY Garland
This garland is one of the best kids Christmas crafts because it's easy, fast, and fun.
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
You can quickly and easily add a pop of color to any window in your home with these paper snowflakes!
- Paper Plate Kid's Snowman Craft
There is nothing better for preparing for a party than this snowman craft!
- Free Printable Christmas Cootie Catchers
Not only are these cootie catchers a blast for the kids to make, but they also provide hours of fun for the little ones.
- Snowflake Gift Ornaments
Add sparkle and shine to your presents this holiday season with these gift ornaments!
- Festive Felt Snowman Jars
You'll add some holiday cheer to your Christmas display when you include these snowman jars!
- Clay Pot Advent Calendar
Small clay pots and green and white construction paper are used to create a whole forest of Christmas trees for this decorative Advent calendar!
- Paper Bag Reindeer
Make this easy Christmas craft for kids along with your children!
- Fun Christmas DIY Wall Art for Kids
If you're looking for easy crafts for kids that your whole family can enjoy this Christmas, then look no further.
- Pinecone Ninjas
This is the absolute cutest ornament craft - especially if you have a little boy.
- Artsy Bauble Kid-Made Christmas Cards
There are few things that remind us of Christmas more than beautiful baubles or ball ornaments!
- Glow in the Dark DIY Snow Globe
Light up the night with this DIY snow globe!
We have an array of very special Christmas crafts for kids in our wonderful and inspiring free eBook: 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
DIY Kid-Friendly Christmas Ornaments
Christmas ornament crafts can help you capture a moment in time. Kids will love adding their crafty contributions to the Christmas tree. With materials ranging from beads to craft sticks, these Christmas crafts for kids can be used year after year. It is incredibly special for a child to make an ornament at a certain age and then hang up that ornament year after year, remembering that magical age when they originally created it. Nothing feels better than making a contribution to your family's Christmas experience.
- DIY Easy Glitter Ornaments
The holiday season will be even more festive when you add these ornaments to the mix!
- Rustic Paper Christmas Stars Ornaments
Add a unique look to your Christmas tree with these ornaments!
- Peppermint Striped Christmas Ornament
These peppermint-striped ornaments look really delicious hanging on the Christmas tree and are not hard to make at all!
- Hama Bead Santa DIY Ornament
This Hama Bead Santa is one of the best Christmas ornament crafts for kids!
- DIY Painted Christmas Ornaments
While you can't go wrong with premade Christmas tree ornaments, making your own is a truly unique and special experience. These ornaments are easy to make and are so colorful, too
- Precious Polar Bear DIY Ornaments
The only things that could make polar bear ornaments more adorable would be to put them in sweaters and scarves! That's why these bears are just the cutest DIY ornaments ever.
- Kid-Friendly Papier Mache Ball Ornaments
Now, here's a really fun Christmas craft for kids.
- Glitter Snowmen Ornaments
Try making these ornaments!
- Ice Cream Cone Ornaments
Gather up the family and make this sweet Christmas craft project!
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
Whimsical and bright as can be, this ornament will be a delightful addition to your Christmas tree this year.
- Glitter Owl Christmas Ornament
You'll definitely have a hoot when you make this ornament!
- Decorated Foil Christmas Ornaments
If you need some new Christmas ornaments to make this holiday season, try these foil ornaments.
- Easy Wood Slice Santa Ornaments
Are you looking for a craft that kids of all ages will enjoy? Then you can't go wrong with these ornaments!
- Toilet Paper Roll Snowflake Ornament
Celebrate Christmas and frugality at the same time with this ornament!
Don't let the kids have all the fun this holiday season. Our free printable eBook features Christmas crafts for kids, adults and everyone in between: 7 Easy Christmas Crafts free eBook
Which easy Christmas craft do you want to make with your child? Let us know in the comment section below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Glow in the Dark DIY Snow Globe
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Felt Gingerbread House Craft
- Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids
- Candy Christmas Train
- Recycled Penguins Easy Christmas Craft
- Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
- Olaf the Snowman DIY Snow Globe
- 7 Easy Christmas Crafts free eBook
- Toilet Paper Tube Santa Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects