This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Whip up a batch of this glittery Christmas slime with the kids! Slime makes a great, squishy pastime and when you add in festive colors it makes it that much more enticing. Slime is an awesome activity that kids go crazy over. Add some Christmas cheer to the mix with green and red colors and some pretty glitter to help them get into the Christmas spirit! We love the idea of using this slime as a homemade gift idea as well. Pack them into jars and tie a bow on top to make a fun gift to give to nieces, nephews, or your own children (a great stocking stuffer!) The kids will enjoy making a batch for their friends for the holidays as well!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz clear glue 1/2 cup clear glue
3-4 drops red food coloring
3-4 drops green food coloring
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon saline solution
glitter in red and green, as much as you desire
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextCoffee Filter Reindeer Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect vintage touch to your Christmas tree with this dollar store craft that the whole family can make! These Glittering… Continue reading: "Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments"
- Coffee Filter Reindeer Craft
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice
- Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- Fun Foam Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Paint Stick Snowmen
- Shredded Paper Animal Art
- Santa Claus Baby Food Jar
- Toilet Paper Tube Santa Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects