This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Alpine Christmas Stocking Crochet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This crochet Christmas stocking is made using the alpine stitch giving it the most gorgeous texture. Similarly, the cuff of the stocking is ribbed and folded over to create a contrast and traditional Christmas look. Additionally, the Christmas stocking is full sized and perfect to hang up over your fireplace. The alpine Christmas stocking crochet pattern is intermediate skill level. You will need a 6mm crochet hook and Aran weight 4 yarn in 2 colours. "
Read Next42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
This Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft has a fabulous rustic and old-fashioned appearance which is great for Christmas.… Continue reading: "Antique Canning Lid Snowman Ornament Craft"
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- Pet Christmas Stocking Pattern & Tutorial
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- 24 Christmas Stocking Crafts
- Sashiko Inspired Denim Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Ruffled Stockings
- Festive Stocking Hanger
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- DIY Woven Pom Pom Stockings
- No Sew Fleece Christmas Stocking
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects