Mini Christmas Gift Card Holders
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Raise your hand if you always seem to find yourself in need of a last-minute Christmas gift for someone! I know it happens to me at least once every year. Sure, we can go out and grab some gift cards or one of those prefabbed gift packs of bath stuff or sausages and cheese, but wouldn’t it be better to give something that’s at least semi-homemade? These Personalized Buffalo Check Mini Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holders fit the bill perfectly! These stockings only take minutes to make yet they look like you took a lot of time to customize a gift with their name. They’ll never know..."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects