This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Cuffed Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This Christmas stocking tutorial shows step by step how to make your own Christmas stockings. You can choose your own fabrics in order to personalize them and match them to the decor of your home. This is a simple project, perfect for beginners. The tutorial features a printable pdf pattern for the stockings and includes the pattern for the optional contrasting toe and heel pieces should you want those for your stockings. You can make a couple of these in an evening."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Daughter of Light
Nov 20, 2018
This does seem to be a good pattern for a beginner! It could be made with print or solid fabric. The fabric choices alone would limit your color selection. The sewing lines are for the most part straight which would definitely help a beginning seamstress. I think it's also a project that completed would give pride. Does anyone have any ideas about how to personalize them?
Sep 28, 2018
I like that you chose to create a design for beginners. People like myself see all these crafts and want to make them, but as soon as we do they never turn out. I like that you say you can personalize them too, because who would not want a cute stocking like this with their name on it?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- Pet Christmas Stocking Pattern & Tutorial
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- DIY Reindeer Christmas Stockings
- Stocking Embellishments
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- O' Christmas Tree Stocking
- Wine Stocking
- How To Make A Christmas Stocking With Lining And Cuff
- Festive Stocking Hanger
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects