Cuffed Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Christmas stocking tutorial shows step by step how to make your own Christmas stockings. You can choose your own fabrics in order to personalize them and match them to the decor of your home. This is a simple project, perfect for beginners. The tutorial features a printable pdf pattern for the stockings and includes the pattern for the optional contrasting toe and heel pieces should you want those for your stockings. You can make a couple of these in an evening."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you like working with wood, this is a simple reindeer project that only requires 2 pieces to be cut out. A free template is… Continue reading: "Wooden Winter Reindeer Decoration"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects