Cuffed Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Christmas stocking tutorial shows step by step how to make your own Christmas stockings. You can choose your own fabrics in order to personalize them and match them to the decor of your home. This is a simple project, perfect for beginners. The tutorial features a printable pdf pattern for the stockings and includes the pattern for the optional contrasting toe and heel pieces should you want those for your stockings. You can make a couple of these in an evening."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Design a delicate angel craft when you make this Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament. Using beads, safety pins, and a little… Continue reading: "Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects