This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Button Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This quick and easy Christmas tree softie includes optional instructions for making an ornament. This would be great for decorating or using as a gift tag. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows Increasing, changing colors, seaming with single crochet Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 7” (18 cm) tall. Materials Red Heart Super Saver (7 oz/198 g/364 yds/333 m/100 % acrylic) – 1 skein each in 368 Paddy Green (CA) and 365 Coffee (CB), or approximately 60 yd (55 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn. US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge. Fairfield Poly-Fil® Premium Fiber Fill. Oriental Trading Christmas Bag of Buttons. Yarn needle with an eye small enough to fit through button holes. Gauge Tree (before Trunk) = approximately 5.5” (14 cm) tall in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project but stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Read NextMantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament
Add some love to your Christmas tree this year by making a Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament. This DIY ornament is made with red… Continue reading: "Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament"
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
- Stunning Vintage Vibe Christmas Ornament
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Hygge Mini Christmas Trees
- Quick And Easy Winter White Trees
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- Pet Christmas Stocking Pattern & Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects