Christmas Tree Ornament Art
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love crafting for the holidays. Each year I try to add at least one homemade Christmas project to my holiday decor. I have a slight addiction to the craft store. As soon as I walk in the door, I find myself piling items in my cart. I made it a point this year to make sure I used up any Christmas items I purchased on sale last year before I stepped foot in the craft store this holiday season. So, once I determined that I had an excessive amount of small Christmas tree ornaments and letter tiles, I created this simple DIY Christmas Tree Ornament Art. The red, gold and green shimmery ornaments go perfectly with my holiday decor."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- Felt Shooting Star Tree Topper
- Scrap Wood Christmas Tree
- DIY Wooden Christmas Tree Shelf
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Modern Wooden DIY Christmas Tree
- Upcycled Knit Throw DIY Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Altered Book
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects