This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Make Ornaments From Paper
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Do you ever have those leftover paper napkins from Christmas' past, and wonder what can I do with them? I mean, if you are anything like my mother, then you want ALL matching napkins every year, but when you have a smaller family, there are always a few left over. They begin to pile up and you have those stragglers that say hey, I want to be of use somehow around this house too! You may be thinking to yourself who cares? So I have a few extra napkins, but I think opportunity!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Paper napkins of your choosing
- Hot glue gun
Read NextMantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fluffy Pom Pom Snowman Craft
This DIY snowman decoration looks so huggable! You and your children will have a blast putting together this Fluffy Pom Pom Snowman… Continue reading: "Fluffy Pom Pom Snowman Craft"
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Farmhouse Christmas Trees
- Quick And Easy Winter White Trees
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Gift Wrapped Christmas Trees
- Cutesy Crochet Christmas Tree
- Deliciously Festive Candy Christmas Trees
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects